2016 Bahama 41 Offshore, Gap Tower, Quad Verado 350's
Located in Singer Island, Florida
HULL DEADRISE 60º-24º
FUEL CAPACITY 580
WEIGHT 9,500 Lbs.
FRESH WATER 65 GAL.
HULL DRAFT 23"
LIVE WELL 60 Gal.
WASTE WATER 10 GAL.
2016 Bahama 41 Open with Palm Beach Tower "Gap Tower" with Rupp Spreader Riggers and Quad Mercury 350 Verados w/ Mercury Joystick Steering.
• Ice Blue Hull and Underside of Hard top and Platform in Tower.
• Side Door.
• Forward Seating.
• Birdsall 50" Tackle Center w/ rear facing seating.
• Stainless Steel Rubrail upgrade.
• Fresh Water Head in console.
• Wrap Around Eisenglass option w/ Side Wings and Skirts to the Floor.
• Rod and Kite Storage in Console. Microwave in console.
• Storage Shelves in console w/ USB Charging for Phones and Cameras.
• 2 Garmin Displays in Dash.
• 1 Garmin Display in Tower Helm.
• 2 Garmin VHF's in Electronics Box w/ 2 Remote Mics in Tower Helm.
• 1 KW Transducer.
• 25 KW Radar.
• Apple TV Interfaced with Displays.
• Wave WIFI Booster.
• Teak Floor in Console, Teak Helm Step and Teak in Splash Well on Transom.
• Red White Blue Lighting Under Hardtop, Standing Platform and Tower Buggy Top.
• Custom Livewell System w/ 6 Pump (Pump Box) with Valve System to Supply Water From any Pump to any of the 4 LIvewells Onboard or Add on Deck Wells.
The List Goes on and on...!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.