2013 Bahama 41 Offshore, Quad Verado 400's
Located in Palm Beach, Florida
HULL DEADRISE 60º-24º
FUEL CAPACITY 580
WEIGHT 9,500 Lbs.
FRESH WATER 65 GAL.
HULL DRAFT 23"
LIVE WELL 60 Gal.
WASTE WATER 10 GAL.
2013 Bahama 41 Open Fisherman w/ Forward Seating - Re-powered in 2019 w/ Quad Mercury Verado 400's
• This custom light blue 41 is in excellent condition.
• Original owner, and indoor kept for its entire life!
• DNA Ceramic coated and maintained from initial delivery.
• Major re-fit in 2019 - Engines, batteries, Garmin electronics, JL audio package, fresh upholstery and more...
• New Garmin Electronic Package - 8624 display, 8612 overhead, radar, autopilot, CHIRP sounder/transducer, weather, VHF, etc.
• JL Audio Package - (3) pair 7.7 speakers, (2) pair 8.8 speakers, (2) pair 10" subwoofers, JL amps, Fusion stereo - Awesome package
• Hull color upgrade, Hard Top color upgrade, Rupp outrigger mounts and carbon fiber poles, Birdsall 55" Helm Master seat, 360* bolsters, forward seating cushions, custom upholstery, transom seat and backrest, dual charging system, Birdsall mini observation tower, low profile bow rail, (2) Glendenning hose reels, EZ2CY enclosure, stand-up rod storage in console, 40" Rigid light bar, Lewmar bow thruster.
This 41 is truly unique with a sleek and sporty look. Major dockside appeal with all of the vintage Bahama attributes!! Must see to appreciate!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.