2015 Bahama 41, Forward Seating, Triple Yamaha 350's
Located in Palm Beach, Florida
HULL DEADRISE 60º-24º
FUEL CAPACITY 580
WEIGHT 9,500 Lbs.
FRESH WATER 65 GAL.
HULL DRAFT 23"
LIVE WELL 60 Gal.
WASTE WATER 10 GAL.
This boat is equipped with tons of custom options and is one of the cleanest center consoles available!! Ready to fish!! Ready for long runs!
Engine Warranty to 2-2021.
Boat and Engines have been indoor kept and meticulously maintained by an owner that expects perfection! Custom Blue color on hull bottom. Set up for fishing! Boat must be seen!
- Dual Station Tower Upgrade with Hard Buggy Top/Black Buggy aluminum - Custom Blue color on top underside to match hull
- Anchor windlass, bow thruster, (4) LED underwater lights, A/C system for inside console
- Garmin electronics - Twin 8215's, 8208 in tower, 12kw radar, 1kw chirp sounder/transducer, GHC autopilot, GMI20 multi data display, GXM weather, Icom VHF
- JL Audio - (4) Pair 7.7 speakers, Pair 10" subwoofers, JL amps
- Birdsall 55" Helm Master Seat, Forward seating cushions, aft seating, pleated upholstery, 360º bolster package
- Rupp Revolution outrigger mounts with Rupp carbon fiber poles, double halyard rigging on poles, "Reel Colors" teaser reels, Release rocket launcher in cockpit, 14 gunnel rod holders, (4) 12v Krystal reel plugs, stand-up rod storage inside console
- Stainless rubrail, 30 amp dual battery charger system, Galley Maid freshwater head, Ritchie 2000 compass, ACR100 spotlight, (2) hose reels
This custom Bahama 41 is rigged to fish hard and/or entertain. It has been owned by one owner and meticulously maintained and operated by one captain. It is a one-of-a-kind boat and must be seen to appreciate its beauty and attention to detail!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.