2016 Bahama 41, Twin Seven Marine 627's
Located in Palm Beach, Florida
HULL DEADRISE 60º-24º
FUEL CAPACITY 580
WEIGHT 9,500 Lbs.
FRESH WATER 65 GAL.
HULL DRAFT 23"
LIVE WELL 60 Gal.
WASTE WATER 10 GAL.
Engines have been meticulously maintained by professional captain, and completely updated in 2019 to new 627SV specifications along with new lower units (upper and lower sections)
Vintage Bahama Quality - Designed with Tournament Fishing in Mind!!
Custom Gap Tower by Palm Beach Towers - (*Tower can be removed for transport over the road)
Garmin Electronics Package - Large 19" Display at Helm, 10" Display in Tower, 1KW Sounder, GRID Remote Control, AP, VHF
"Sea Foam" Green Hull Sides and Accents
- Rupp Spreader Outriggers
- Refrigeration System in (2) Cooler Hatches /Fish Box Hatch
- 110V Inverter System
- Bow Thruster
- Heavy Tow Eye
- Galley Maid Freshwater Head
- 35Amp Twin Battery Charger System
- Full Boat Cover
- Various Covers for Seating, Dash, Engines etc.
- JL Audio System - (4) Pair Speakers (1) Pair Sub Woofers
- Underwater Lights
- (40) Rod Holders - Including (28) 30* Gem Flush Mount, (6) HD Swivels, (6) Rod/Cup Holder Combos
- (4) Hubbell Reel Plugs
- 3 Piece Enclosure w/ EZ2CY Centerpiece
- Custom Birdsall Helm Master Seat
- Custom Sea Dek Accents
This custom Bahama 41 is rigged to fish hard and/or entertain. It has been owned by one owner and meticulously maintained and operated by one captain. It is a one-of-a-kind boat and must be seen to appreciate its beauty and attention to detail!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.